I've made this recipe for years and it is so ridiculously easy to make! Total preparation and cooking time is probably under 5 minutes. The long part is waiting for the fudge to harden in the refrigerator. So if you need a quick treat for gifts or a dessert this recipe will do the trick. Everyone will think you took hours to make this... (everyone thinks I have every time!)
Here is the recipe:
Super Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
1 oz. unsweetened Chocolate
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine, chocolate, milk, and peanut butter chips in a microwave dish and stir
2. Cook 1 minute in the microwave or till smooth.
3. Stir in peanuts and vanilla.
4. Cook for 3 minutes in the microwave.
5. Stir again until smooth and pour into a 8 x 8 pan and chill.
6. Cut into squares.
7. Put in fancy containers or bags to create a special gift of the sweet people in your life.